To enroll in the bachelor’s degree programs, prospective undergraduate students must have at least graduated from the high school or its equivalent. Students enrolling in the undergraduate program may certify their academic eligibility in one of the following ways:

  1. When allowed by federal regulations, by completing an online self-certification form of their high school graduation or equivalent indicating the institution name, city, state, and year of graduation, which is electronically signed.
  2. By providing any of the following items of documentation:
  • A copy of a high school diploma.
  • A copy of a final, official high school transcript that shows the date when the diploma was awarded.
  • A copy of a General Educational Development (GED) certificate or GED transcript that indicates the student passed the exam.
  • Certification of a passing score on a test that the student’s state authorizes and recognizes as the equivalent of a high school diploma. This includes tests similar to the GED, such as the High School Equivalency Test or the Test Assessing Secondary Completion. A test transcript is also acceptable if it indicates that the final score is a passing score or that the student’s state considers the test results to meet its high school equivalency requirements.
  • A copy of the “secondary school leaving certificate” or similar document from the proper government agency for students who completed secondary school in a foreign country.
  • An academic transcript that indicates the student completed at least a two-year program that is acceptable for full credit toward a bachelor’s degree at any participating school, such as an associate degree program.
  • A copy of a secondary school completion credential for homeschool (other than a high school diploma or its recognized equivalent), if state law requires homeschooled students to obtain that credential.
  • A transcript or the equivalent, signed by the parent or guardian of a homeschooled student that lists the secondary school courses the student completed and documents the successful completion of secondary school education in a homeschool setting, if this is acceptable proof according to state law.