[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ fullwidth=”on” _builder_version=”3.0.91″][et_pb_fullwidth_menu menu_id=”2″ submenu_direction=”downwards” fullwidth_menu=”off” _builder_version=”3.0.91″ menu_font=”|600|||||||” menu_font_size=”16px” menu_text_color=”#ffffff” background_color=”#336699″ text_orientation=”center” custom_margin=”0px||0px|” custom_padding=”0px||0px|”][/et_pb_fullwidth_menu][/et_pb_section][et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ fullwidth=”on” _builder_version=”3.0.91″][et_pb_fullwidth_code _builder_version=”3.0.91″][metaslider id="1199"][/et_pb_fullwidth_code][/et_pb_section][et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ _builder_version=”3.0.91″ custom_margin=”0px||0px|” custom_padding=”0px||0px|”][et_pb_row _builder_version=”3.0.91″][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”3.0.47″ parallax=”off” parallax_method=”on”][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.0.91″]

To enroll in American College of Technology, prospective undergraduate students must have at least have graduated from high school or the equivalent, and master’s students must have at least a bachelor’s degree.

Students enrolling in the undergraduate program may certify their academic eligibility in one of the following ways:

1.    When allowed by federal regulations, by completing an online self-certification form of their high school graduation or equivalent indicating the institution name, city, state, and year of graduation, which is electronically signed.

2.    By providing any of the following items of documentation:

a.   A copy of a high school diploma.

b. A copy of a final, official high school transcript that shows the date when the diploma was awarded.

c.  A copy of a General Educational Development (GED) certificate or GED transcript that indicates the student passed the exam.

d. Certification of a passing score on a test that the student’s state authorizes and recognizes as the equivalent of a high school diploma. This includes tests similar to the GED, such as the High School Equivalency Test or the Test Assessing Secondary Completion. A test transcript is also acceptable if it indicates that the final score is a passing score or that the student’s state considers the test results to meet its high school equivalency requirements.

e. A copy of the “secondary school leaving certificate” or similar document from the proper government agency for students who completed secondary school in a foreign country.

f. An academic transcript that indicates the student completed at least a two-year program that is acceptable for full credit toward a bachelor’s degree at any participating school, such as an associate degree program.

g. A copy of a secondary school completion credential for homeschool (other than a high school diploma or its recognized equivalent), if state law requires homeschooled students to obtain that credential.

h. A transcript or the equivalent, signed by the parent or guardian of a homeschooled student that lists the secondary school courses the student completed and documents the successful completion of secondary school education in a homeschool setting, if this is acceptable proof according to state law.

For students enrolling in the master’s program, the university must receive an official college transcript indicating the receipt of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution by the time the student has completed 12 credits of the program or before receiving financial aid, whichever is earlier.